[IP] Minimed Daylight Savings problem

Please post to the group if you get any additional info. for this
problem.  I am using the 508 and had the same problem. I then tried
today to set the clock for the time change in the spring and guess what
under the same conditions( saturday evening or Sunday morning @ 2:00am)
my pump gave me a A37 alarm.  Well I knew what to do this time but it
isn't very user friendly.  Haven't told MINIMED about my little test but
I am sure by now they know.  Didn't want to add to the flood of calls
they received over the weekend.  But feel free to pass on this
information.  Again if you hear anything.  Please post to the list .
This is a precarious situation.

Thanks Richard