[IP] Husband lost his job:

The woman I chatted with online was very nice.  I did not ask her if I
could publish her address.  As a matter of fact I didn't tell her I
would be discussing this issue with anyone else.  I also know that Ebay
is public and I am sure that she would be willing to accept help.  I
hope I am doing the correct thing by posting her email address.  If
people do decide to help this person out I hope you will approach the
situation with compassion.  My goal wasn't to embarrass her but to help
her.  Her email address is : Her email address is email @ redacted
I think Sara had a great idea about helping out other less fortunate
pumpers.  By the way I got her email address of the ebay auction site.
So it was available to the public.  Just in case anyone was wondering.