In a message dated 10/31/99 5:12:28 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My doctor also doesn't seem interested
 in getting me on a pump.  As she says, "I've never had anyone ask to be on
 the pump before. Most people would rather have the freedom that comes with
 shots rather than being attached to a machine all the time."   >>

This comment sure made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  What -- the
freedom to eat at 8, 12, 5 and 9?  The freedom to go from 40 to 400 each day?
 Any chance on changing Drs?