[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #611

In a message dated 10/31/99 5:47:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] 508 & Daylight savings!! Funny!!!!! -long
That was a bad experience very different from mine.  I had to call MiniMed
twice in the wee hours.  I did get an answering service but a tech called me
within 15 min. both times.  I'm in FL, however, it is an 800 # and tech could
be anywhere in US.  I've had excellent service with MiniMed.  It was scary
when new on the pump.  Give it time and you will be comfortable with it.
Also being on this list and hearing different experiences, will help you deal
with problems as you will hear about other pumper's experiences.
                 Good luck.