In a message dated 10/31/99 7:12:01 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  My doctor also doesn't seem interested
 in getting me on a pump.  As she says, "I've never had anyone ask to be on
 the pump before. Most people would rather have the freedom that comes with
 shots rather than being attached to a machine all the time."   >>

And most of *us* would rather have to freedom that comes to being attached to
a machine all the time ...