Re: [IP] 508 & Daylight savings!! Funny!!!!! -long

Suzanne, sorry :(  you had it worse than me!  I would definately call and
complain. Make sure you speak to a Supervisor, and following up with a letter
wouldn't hurt either.  Matt too has been only pumping for 11 days!  But
luckily i was able to get through and fix the problem after 40
mins...........i would have been a wreck too!