[IP] Re: AOL and 5.0

In a message dated 10/31/1999 12:20:22 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< I normally get digest format of IP. I updated my computer to AOL 5.0. and
 few days later I started getting the digest where I no longer had to
 it. Do you think it is because of my upgrade or something you did. All the
 information is now in the document I open. Strange.
 Robin >>
No, it couldn't be due to the upgrade. It has to be due to the way the digest
is sent. I am still running 4.0 and the same happened to me. (No more
attached files.) Thanks Michael, it makes it much easier to reply to