Re: [IP] Magnets lowering blood sugars???

Don't know about blood sugars, but my non-diabetic husband used them for
arthritis in his big toe! Being too cheap to buy them, he tried a thin
magnet from the refrigerator door in his shoe. His toe was soon better, and
who knows if it was attributable to the magnet, but if you want to try them,
I'd suggest using a thin one from the fridge first!

Good Luck!