Re: [IP] Magnets lowering blood sugars???

I had been advised to use magnets by my endo for pain in my feet.  She told
me it may or may not help.  I tried the insoles from a dealer who said I
didn't have to pay unless they helped.

They didn't and I didn't.  Magnets for medical benefits were originally sold
in pyramid sales schemes that were and still may be quite lucrative.

I have now seen them in many chain drug stores's.  These stores will usually
give refunds.  I have not run into any information that suggests magnet
therapy will lower blood sugars.

There are many "cures" that have been offered and will continued to be
offerred.  I personally would be extremely suspicious of an offer coming
from someone who will financially gain from an unproven "cure".