Re: [IP] placement of infusion set

I use my hip for putting the infusion sites...I find it hurts less to put in,
and it's a little more out of the way, sometimes I even forget it's there!
(Case in point-a few days ago I went to work without my pump, I forgot to
reconnect it when I got out of the shower!  It's not in the way at all so
even when the pump is ON me, I can't even tell!)  I tried my leg too and
found it to be difficult...the tubing would get pulled and tugged on more for
some reason, it hurt too much and I wound up with an infection.  But, that
may just be me!  Kelly