Re: [IP] 508 & Daylight savings!! Funny!!!!! -long

This is the SECOND time I've gotten the A37 alarm on my MM508.
I knew that the A37 was related to clock & date problems, so
when I saw it was EXACTLY 1AM (on the pump's clock) - I realized
it was a bug in their automatic daylight svaing time clock
change.   I didn't bother calling them - suspecting they
are probably getting EVERY 508 owner calling right now :)
I had set the clock back at bedtime, and when it did go off,
it was 2AM, but the clock had automatically backed up one hour
for the end of daylight savings time.

The first time I got the A37, was several days after getting
my pump running (started on 10/19).  After calling, I found out it
had to do with the date - and my pump said the month was 16!  But
it was October, and mysetriously changed to month 16!!??).  Got the
alarm to stop after changing the month back to month 10 again (with
their phone support directing me).

WHen I woke up to the alarm, I was shocked - but after figuring out
what happened - I went back to bed, and sorta laughed.  It all made
sense to me - since I am a programmer, and see how their control code
may not have been written to expect the automatic clock change :)

Kevin

--
WB0DPN