Re: [IP] Magnets lowering blood sugars???

Teressa -

Tsk,tsk!  Don't you think if magnets worked, we'd all be using them?  Who on
earth WANTS to do injections?  Teressa, as much as we all want a cure, we
have to be realistic too.  People with desperate need are SO vulnerable!!
Don't fall for that "snake oil cure"!!!!!  Try magnets if you want to, but
DON"T quit your insulin - the only thiing they've found that REALLY works
(since 1917?).

Take care, Jane