Re: [IP] 508 & Daylight savings!! Funny!!!!! -long

I have been pumping on the 508 for a little over 3 weeks,I had the same
nightmare, except I was on hold for only one minute. He went right to the
problem.at least I know the alarm works on this thing. There is nothing in
the users guide about the A..37 alarm.
Yes, it is funny now, but it did freak me out then.
ERIC