[IP] RE: insurance denial

I know how you are feeling, sick at heart.  I wonder how many of us were
denied first, appealed, then it got reversed?  WE were denied by a HMO.
Appealed - hit the appeals board hard, and constant (daily faxes) - sent
registered letters to local and state politicians, got several doctors to do
strong letters of support, downloaded data from this site.  You can fight
this - the battle will give you strength and resolve to pump one way or
another.  We actually started pumping before the denial was reversed, knowing
that one way or another = eventually, we would win the appeal.. if not the
first.. then the second, or third.  I wrote them gruesome descriptions of our
lows, yada, yada, yada..didn't let up.  You can do it, You will win.  Holly