Re: [IP] 508 & Daylight savings!! Funny!!!!! -long

Tell me about it... after 1 week of pumping, I woke to this alarm.  Couldn't
get through to MiniMed... when I finally did, 40 Min. later, it was a
"answering service" and took my name & number as they would call me back.
Meanwhile, the alarm was going off every 30-60 seconds, insulin wasn't being
delivered... and they didn't call me back until around 5 this morning.  I
was up for close to 4 hours manually giving myself boluses every 3 minutes,
and "waiting" for their call.  I don't know... bad experience for only
pumping for a week.  And they act like it's no big deal... well, they should
have been with me then.  I was a nervous wreck!!!!!

Thanks for listening... just needed to air my frustrations out.