[IP] RE (IP) non-compliance or ignorance

<<His wife says yes, he's had eye surgery 2x, is on blood
pressure med, and wrecked his car from low blood sugar!!!!!!!!  HE"S
FINE???????  I don't understand this, please help me.  Is this non-compliance
or ignorance?  I'm tending to think that it is ignorance!!!!!!!>>

Probably a bit of both, but I would venture to say most of it is DENIAL.

Barbara B.