Re: [IP] Magnets lowering blood sugars???

In a message dated 10/31/99 8:26:34 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Have any of you had
 experience with wearing magnets or heard of others that have had success??

I stayed overnight in a friends house and she had a magnetic pad on her bed
that she warned me about very casually before I used the bed.  She had been
using it for back pain and claimed it worked.  She said I didn't need to
worry about it as long as I didn't have a pacemaker, because it might upset
the rythm.  Seeing that the motor in my pump is also the motor used in
pacemakers, I took that thing off before going to bed.  Don't know if it
would cause a problem, but didn't want to find out.

Yes, I think it fits into the "snake oil" category.  Tell her you're saving
your money for a  pump.