Re: [IP] Tricare Military Denied (long reply)

In a message dated 10/31/99 11:55:41 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< mportant things to include are the potentially most costly complications
 will be facing soon, like your kidney status.  Get some pricing on what
 dialysis costs. >>

I believe that insurance doesn't pay for dialysis. When your kidneys go,
you're automatically transferred to Medicaid. So I don't think the insurance
company would much care about the cost of dialysis.