Re: [IP] Magnets lowering blood sugars???

Stephen wears those magnets in his shoes too, but for soccer, not diabetes.
His numbers are still all over the place, improving since going on the pump.
The magnets are $65 a pair.  My sister gave them to him (she is a sales rep
too) ...I'm not saying they don't work for anyone, just what I've observed
from Stephen.  I know a lot of people swear by magnets for arthritis type
illnesses and/or back injuries, including my mom and brother-in-law.  I've
never heard of it for diabetes.