Re: [IP] Re: Oh my God!

In a message dated 10/30/1999 11:00:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< They cover 100% of DME after we reach out-of-pocket, but if they were
 considered a "pharmacy" item we would just have to keep paying the
 co-pay forever... >>

Yes, let's not argue about whether they're DME or pharmacy - I get 100% if
they're DME, because the cartridges are not prefilled.  Once they come out
with prefilled cartridges, they will be "prescription" and we'll have to pay
lots more........SHHHHH