Re: [IP] Leesa going "live" soon

Ruth- I will definately be setting my clock to test often until I do trust
the pump fully.I think I would feel better and have less anxiety about it if
I knew what my sugars were all the time at least for the first few days. I do
have a husband but unfortunately he could sleep through anything. It takes
him 2 alarms and 40,000 hits of the snooze to get up in the morning for work
LOL     Leesa :0)