[IP] Magnets lowering blood sugars???

Just yesterday I had a friend with a son who is diabetic rant & rave about
how since her son has been using magnets inserts in his shoes,  his numbers
have been lower and very stable.  She is sending me the info......she has
become a sales rep for this company.....and is insistent that I buy them!!
Almost making me feel like a bad Mom for not wanting to!!    They are very
expensive she said (but would not tell me how much!!!) but swears that they
work!!        I,  obviously,  am not sold on the idea!!  Have any of you had
experience with wearing magnets or heard of others that have had success??
Is this just another scam like Tahitian Noti Juice??

Thanks, in advance, for the advice!!!

Mom of Justin/14   Dx'd 8/98  - not pumping yet
.....but hopefully soon!..........(getting closer!!)