Re: [IP] placement of infusion set

We insert Erica's infusion sets (Silhouettes) in her upper butt/hip
area, in her back, and to the side and above the area of the belly
button.  We haven't as yet convinced her to try the area below her belly
button.  She is thin, and only 11, so we like to move things around a
lot to allow plenty of time for healing.  Of course if you are
self-inserting it is more difficult to do in the back area, but Erica
really likes it there. An adult would have many more sites there than
she does.   It took a lot of convincing to get her to try it, but was
worth it.

I have heard of people using their arms, and legs as well.

Hope this helps,

Barb....Erica's mom

BOY am I glad for the candy carb posting...thanks again Ruth, it will
come in VERY handy tonight.