Re: [IP] Tahitian Noni Juice

In a message dated 10/30/99 7:16:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was just wondering if anyone has used or know someone that has used
 Tahitian Noni Juice for diabetes ?
I haven't, but this is one of my pet peeves.  My well-intentioned relatives
keep trying to push this stuff on me.  What I've found with diet supplements
boils down to this.  If you're not eating a good balanced diet and you start
taking a supplement, you'll feel better.  Maybe your body will even use less
insulin.  But does this equal to you having better bgs and an improvement in
your diabetes.  Not really.  They also claimed it would cure my daughters

If the Noni Juice promoters weren't relatives, I'd tell them where to put
their juice!  My husband's 75 y/o type 2 cousin uses it and he said it
lowered his blood sugar reading, he was sooo happy.  He tests it himself, you
know.  Every Monday before breakfast.  It went from 140 to 120 the next week.
 BFHairyDeal !!!  Seems like a vitamin version of Amway.  (Hope not offending
the Amway people).