Re: [IP] placement of infusion set

In a message dated 10/30/99 1:59:09 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My dr. said he didn't like the idea, but didn't give me any good
 reason. We inject in the leg;  Why not set the infusion there too?
Drs just don't like us being creative I think.  I've heard of people using
upper arms, legs, and even bottoms with good results.  As far as I know, any
place MDI worked, so will the set, as long as its soft and cushy.  When on
MDI did have one CDE tell us that shots to the leg would work faster if we
exercised because the blood would flow faster in the leg and insulin would be
absorbed faster there, same with the arm. Couldn't tell from personal
experience if this was true or not.