Re: [IP] school parties /someone to listen

In a message dated 10/30/99 10:29:50 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I had to vent at my neighbor and you all on this list!!!
That's what we're all here for.  What a relief to me I've found this site so
someone who understands can listen.  Sure Geneva will have to learn how to
deal with the diabetes-illiterate world, but its a shame she has to learn it
at 10 yrs old.   Seems like the next diet craze is eating "low carbs".  Maybe
a few people will learn what a carb is.

Have a great Halloween!