Hi Group!  Amanda is 6 and has been pumping since July.  Her daytime numbers
are pretty good.  It's the night time ones we still can't figure out.  Amanda
has to be at least 250 to wake up with a good number in the morning.  We have
adjusted her basal rate down to .2 and our Endo. doesn't recommend going any
lower, for clogging reasons.  We use the Disetronic pump.  Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance for your help on this one!

Amanda 6      dx at 3 1/2
pumping 3 months