Re: [IP] school parties & my personal turmoil!

>It took a couple of years of reminding soccer snack parents
> to always bring a diet drink for Lily. Now they always do.

I guess I just don't want these room mothers to think that we are causing a
big problem.

I think I will give them a call ....as christmas is coming and there will be
the same situation.

as long as I can figure out the carb counts...and if there is diet soda..no