[IP] KAISER and caitlyn getting pump!

> You might suggest that these people join the ip-medpro list. That's
> what it is there for. We have a large number of very experienced
> doctors, CDE's, dieticians, etc... many of whom pump as well, on this
> list. They will answer questions professional and quickly.

believe me, michael...they KNOW that I do this website/mail list.  I have
been raving about it for several months now.  they ADMIT that I know more
stuff than they do!   they are totally impressed with  my 'little
suggestions/comments" about using V and H together to help with site
degradation...and how to find an answer about carb counts at midnight from
all around the US and world!  my endo could not believe that I knew about
the new micros and the new pump and its' capabilities.

I have given both DR. EGLI from UCSF and our DCE in walnut creek  and  our
dietician and the DCE up in martinez, CA  the website.  it is up to them  to
check it out.

ruth in CA
member of KAISER
mom to geneva....age ten and pumping since june '99