Re: [IP] Oh my God! (buying sof-sets)

There are a number of mail order companies that offer pump supplies at
good prices, though I am not sure how much less the sof-sets might be
than what you can get from MiniMed.  These companies advertise in the
back of the ADA magazine "Diabetes Forecast".  In the past, I have
purchased test strips from several of them and they are fast and have
decent prices.  My favorite is GEM Inc. (800 793-1995) but Diabetic
Promotions (800 433-1477) and Diabetic Express (800 338-4656) are also
very good.  I suggest you give them a call and see what they can do for

Best of luck,