[IP] (no subject)

<<an estimated 55 percent of type 2s die from
cardiac problems. There was 40 percent from one kind and 15 percent from
another, but I don't recall which -- and don't have my notes with me.>>

Now don't ask me which source, but I have read in my diabetes journals that
Cardiac disease is THE number 1 cause of death in all people with diabetes.
Type 2 being the group with the greates %. I wrote a published article in the
local paper about it.

Barbara B.