Re: [IP] Caitlyn and Kaiser and getting on the pump

> so...this may be a tough one for carrie to deal with.  since kaiser
> members are pretty much limited to the team at hand...and we cannot
> just 'change endos'....carrie will be dealing with one major player.
>  unless she can go to another CA location of kaiser.
You might suggest that these people join the ip-medpro list. That's
what it is there for. We have a large number of very experienced
doctors, CDE's, dieticians, etc... many of whom pump as well, on this
list. They will answer questions professional and quickly.