Re: [IP] school parties & my personal turmoil!

I've got to say that all the homeroom parents I have had so far have been
incredibly accommodating to Rachel. They always call and ask what she can
have at parties. If there are special treats for field trips I receive a call
and I am asked for suggestions. The Home School Board has a special treat for
all the students during Catholic Schools week, and they call me and let me
know what they are planning to give. At school dances, they always make sure
there is diet soda there.

If needed, remind them. If you remind them enough, they will get the picture.
Most people don't mean to forget. I am sure they don't want to leave one
child out of the fun. Just like the people in restaurants who constantly ask
my daughter why she wants a diet soda, they don't live with this day to day.
And hopefully, no one will be living with this for much longer.