[IP] placement of infusion set

Does anyone use any other site besides your abdomen for your infusion

After a month or so of not-very-good readings, I decided maybe I had too
much scar tissue (or something) in my abdomen after pumping for 4 years
now.  I put it in my upper leg about 5 days ago, and it's still doing
well.  My dr. said he didn't like the idea, but didn't give me any good
reason. We inject in the leg;  Why not set the infusion there too?

Anyone else?  Any other places?

Thanks for your help.

Melva Richards