[IP] Temporary basal rate (Disetronic)

Last night I had Pizza Hut for dinner (had been craving it for a while), and
tried to do my first temporary basal rate increase.  I thought I did it
correctly, but the alarm signalling the end of the increase should have gone
off (I think) early this morning while I was asleep, and I never heard it and
have no record of it.  Is there a way on the Disetronic H-Tron plus to recall
recent "temporary basal rates?"  I've figured out how to recall boluses and
alarms, but can't find a way to recall basal rate changes.

My blood sugars were ok after the pizza--only had one high at bedtime of 215,
and was back down to 90 at 3 a.m. and 95 at breakfast.   Thank goodness--I
was wondering how it would affect me!

Thanks, Kristin