[IP] medical Professionals and such

I was also wondering if the medical professionals and Nutritionists and
some of the experts on type 2 diabetes would like to talk with me
Privately  via e-mail, chat room, or ICQ?  I would like to get some people
to help my debate that know more on the subject of type 2 diabetes and diet.

One thing the person has said is that type 2 can be stopped / cured, by
going on a high protein diet and that high protein diets do not run a risk
or damage the kidneys.

all the help would be appreciated.

but please contact me privately.

Brian Carter