Re: [IP] Re:

Hi Marcie,

I live in Murray.  I was raised just outside of Murray so I
am not far from home.  I lived in Logan, Utah when I was in
college and in Evanston, Wyoming for a year.

I have been to St. George several times -- it is beautiful
down there but too hot for me in the summer.

I know what you mean about still being up at 5:00 AM.  I am
writing this at 4:00 AM.

--- DUTTON <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Thanks for the welcome.  I live in St. George, but I
> travel to Salt Lake
> City about once a month.  Most of my family live up there
> still.  Where in
> Salt Lake do you  live?  We lived in Midvale for 12
> years.  Been here for 2
> years.  My folks live in Sandy and my son and his family
> live in West Valley
> City.  Anywya, I better get to bed.  It is only 5 am and
> my grandkids get
> here around 8:00.  Talk to you later.
> Marcie

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *