Re: [IP] Best set prices

Don't know of any source cheaper than Mini-Med directly, and I've looked
extensively having had to buy them myself for two years when we started our
own business and was "uninsurable" after the COBRA ran out.  Oh, I take that
back, they'd give us insurance for $800 a month and cancelled my Rx benefit
which included pump supplies (this was Intergroup about 4 yrs. ago).

Only cheaper way to go is with bent needles, I think they're about $90/dozen.
 Minimed has a web site where you can order and it has the pricing.

Insurance sucks! *&#!!!!!!