[IP] Ebay and Miimed.

I talked to the person who is selling this pump through AOL IM.  She
says she is selling the pump because her husband lost his job.  She is
in desperate need to raise money.  I really feel bad for this lady.  She
is going to have to go back to MDI.  The real problem will be if someone
does buy this pump.  They are not entitled to the 24 hour service that
Minimed provides.  That is what the initial outlay of $5000+ is for,
lifetime support.  They won't get training.  I think this situation
sucks for both parties.  Just my two cents.  It saddens me when people
have to sacrifice their health for monetary reasons.  ARE YOU LISTENING
INSURANCE COMPANIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!