[IP] Oh my God!

    OK I need some advice .. does anyone know the cheapest place to purchase
soft-sets ? I ordered from my old company .. Home Health care and I get a 500
dollar durable medical every yr so I told them to send me what ever 500
dollars would buy me I got one box of 12 <yes 12 > it cost $345  <yes 345> my
god so I sent them back and called Mini Med they day they sell it for 120
dollars for a 12 box whew ! but I am wondering .. if anyone knows of any
cheaper than that ? thanks Julie