Re: [IP] you guys saved my !@#s....

Your error 07 can mean you pressed your buttons to fast...I used to get
that alot on my D pump too. You did the right thing by taken the batteries
out and putting them back in..next time if you forget your tool a nickel
works great for taking the batteries out. I never had a tool just a nickel
or a quarter:)