Re:[IP] Caitlyn's last A1c count?

Carrie, Mother of Caitlyn, dx'd @ 20 mo's almost 5 Y.O.
in
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/mail-insulin-pumpers/Oct1999/msg03086.html
Subject: [IP] Caitlyn's last A1c count?
      From: CARRIE VARGAS <email @ redacted>
      Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:54:08 -0700
posed
>  Caitlyn has had some big time highs
>(450 a few mornings ago), but she has also had
>some big time lows (50's) I figured all of the high's
>and lows might sort of balance each other out.
No, at least according to maybe it was wayne or barbara (?)
some weeks back, highs "stick" in your A1c reading for
some long time.
>They want me to consider giving her more injections!
They're just giving you the run-around
>I WANT A PUMP!!!!
Have to keep hammering on them
>I feel like they are coming up with answers that
>seem nice so that they can discourage getting the pump.
repeat...
They're just giving you the run-around
Have to keep hammering on them
Hope Ruth&Geneva's experience, and maybe
E. Lomax (Curtis' girl) can help you in NoCaKP

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA