Re: [IP] exercise and the pump/situps

Jeanie- I have started the pump with saline to get used to it. I will change
to the insulin on Thursday.Am I a nervous wreck???????YES!! I have a fear of
it clogging or disconnecting especially when I am asleep and going into DKA.
Is this normal to be that nervous about that? With MDI and long lasting
insulin for 17 years you know that you are pretty much covered. Besides
testing your sugars are there any other ways you'll know if there is a clog?
I am trying to find out as much as possible prior to starting insulin  :0)
Thanks!  Leesa