Re: [IP] max. resevoir in MM

At 06:24 PM 10/29/1999  Ruth Schneider wrote:
>geneva only loads 120 in her cartridge each time...this lasts three days and
>we usually throw out about 20-40 units.

Ideally you would only load it with just enough to last until the next set
change... that way you don't have to waste very much. I put in 150/160
every 3 days and I always run out in about 3 to 3 1/2 days. So if for some
reason I ever forget to change sites on time, the system auto-reminds me
with a No-Delivery message. :-)

You may need to experiment a little to find the ideal amount to use,
without running short.