Re: [IP] HA1C tests and lows

hi ruth -

in answer to your question about a1c's and lows......mine (last week) was
6.3, and i still am having some lows, but not the severe lows i'd been having
on MDI.      i think testing so often helps somewhat, but mostly it's my
pump, which i adore.     sunday will be my 12 week anniversary, and for the
first time in many years i've gone without one 911 call or one glucagon shot.
    i don't have the huge flucuations i had previously.      guess i'm
rambling more than i wanted to, but i do tend to gush about this pump!

how was geneva today?       hope all is back to normal.