From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Ruth Schneider
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 8:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] HA1C tests and lows

I have been seeing several posts in which the individual states what their
HA1C  is.

I am just amazed at how good they are.....  and I wonder if they get low
often.

geneva had her last one done post MDI and it was 7.7   (down from 9.1) ...
this is with a mix of lows/highs.  (70-280)

are the people who are having such great results  (below 7.0)  having some
severe lows or are you pretty much in a normal range most of the time?

thanks,

ruth