Re: [IP] exercise and the pump/situps

In a message dated 10/29/99 5:28:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< When you use the abdomen, is it just to the sides of the belly button? How
 far can you go on the sides? When injecting into the abdomen with regular
 injections I did the entire circumference of the belly button. On Minimeds
 web site the diagram only has the sides if the belly button.Not top or
 beneath it.  >>
I've done anywhere on the abdomen that there is a nice cushy supply of fat
(unfortunately lately that's too large an area).  I've gone all around the
belly button, up to where the belly curves back down towards the pelvis.
I've gone pretty far to the sides too.  Above the belly button be careful to
avoid the area that your waistline will hit on pants, skirts, etc.  That can
be uncomfortable with the clothes pressing on it.

Have you started pumping yet? How's it going?