[IP] Thanks

I wanted to say thanks to all the wonderful people who emailed me and were
so very nice and supporting.  I will continue to remain a member.

On a pumping note, I have had to recently reduce Jessica's basal rates to
0.0 from 9-12 in the morning due to extreme lows.  She was at 0.1, but that
was too much.  Sigh.  Her total of basal rates is now at 5.4 units a day.
Her endo said normally (as if anything with this disease is normal) kids use
1 unit per kilo of body weight.  Jess is using 0.4 per kilo of body weight.
She seems to be very sensitive to insulin, yet her ratio is 1:15.  I just
can't understand this.  1 unit will drop her 240-260 points.  Sometimes
things just don't make sense.

Take Care,
Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1 year & Jarred, 9,
still in a growth spurt and eating 24 hours a day!!