Re: [IP] Ebay and Minimed

There is a gray area when re-selling medical devices. I got my first pump
through an ad in the newspaper. In the paper in Atlanta people sell
everything from X ray machines to TENS units. So it isn't necesarily
illegal to resell. Just a gray area in which if I were to need anopther
pump and insurance wouldn;t pay I would buy it..BTW- My doctor said he
didn;t see anything wrong with that. I sent the pump in for check up since
the pump warranty was based on the pump number and NOT on the person't
name. Heck if they can auction off female model's eggs..what is wrong with
a pump?