Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:55:36 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] exercise and the pump

By this question it will be obvious that I am a newbie. Can you do sit ups
and crunches for the abdomen if the infusion set is in your abdomen? I
thought about it and wondered if that would push it out? Probably a dumb
question but I really dont know that much yet. Dont know if there are Do's
and Dont's. Thanks for advice!!
- --Leesa
email @ redacted          P.S. expect more dumb questions from me. But
site is where I have found the best advice so far. :)